My Hand-Knitted Wedding Gown: Hiatus



I'm sure you've all been wetting your pants waiting for the next instalment of how I made my wedding dress. Thus, I'm here to disappoint. Only temporarily, I promise. You see, I've gone to Europe for a part pilgrimage/part second honeymoon, and I'll be away for a couple of months. That means all my notes on my wedding dress are on another continent so I won't be able to blog about my dress until I get back :( . However, for those of you who have been reading this blog for a while, you'll know that when I took a different trip to Europe four years ago, I found plenty of textile-related things to blog about, so stay tuned for blog posts about random tapestries and knitting shops in Italy, Poland, the Czech Republic, Spain, Germany, Austria, France, the UK, and Ireland. Peace and God bless,

The Knitted Kitten