Barn Dress

Hej,
Just quickly, I wanted to share a picture of a dress I recently finished for my baby niece ("barn" is Swedish for "child", hence the name of this post. Sorry if you were trying to find suitable attire for a hoe down). The pattern I used was this one, and I'm super pleased with how it turned out. As I write this, my niece is just under two months old, but the dress will be her first Birthday present from me. I'll hopefully be able to present it to her personally. If you're playing at home, the mummy of this baby is my sister, whom I have done some collaborative projects with and whom I mentioned in a recent post because she has her own blog. I have another niece, and also a nephew, whom I've mentioned on this blog too. They are equally as excellent as their little cousin.

The Knitted Kitten